Today's Frugal Things
- Made a batch of vegie chili using dried black and pinto beans and soy protein. Tonight, it was chili spaghetti; then burritos; then taco pizza; then, if we still have some, huevos rancheros. All for about less than $10 for all above named meals.
- A decision to spend the remaining days of lent eating wholly vegetarian.
- Purchasing RTC zucchini, cauliflower, two packages of mixed root veg, two packages of mushrooms, a loaf of wheat bread and a dozen soft rolls.
- Purchase of 50% off cereal, for snacking.
- Purchase of sale butter, plums and broccoli.