Friday, August 7, 2015

Charity Shop Score!

We stopped in Burscough Bridge for a few days and I just had to stop by the two local charity shops.  They are quite nice for such a small town and I highly recommend them if you are in the area.

I really found a treasure trove in the first one I went into:  11 skeins of yarn, one of which was 100% wool, for only £11!  I have been busy dreaming and planning and searching the internet trying to determine what I will create with them.  Such fun.

I also found two small casserole dishes.  They were white and matched our other dishes.  I will donate our larger casserole dishes.  Maybe now I will be forced to learn how to cook smaller portions.  I live in hope.

Mike and I also found 12 movie CDs for £2!  Some new to us evening entertainment.  Exciting.

And, I found some great books.

All for £16.

Life does not get much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment