- A Veggie: fresh spinach, cherry tomatoes, mixed peppers, ret onion and mushrooms
- Meat Feast: BBQ sauce with pepperoni, ham, beef and chicken
- BBQ Cajun Chicken: BBQ sauce, Cajun chicken, mixed peppers, onion, green chillies and BBQ drizzle
- BBQ Americano: BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon and corn with BBQ drizzle
- Heavenly Veggie: goat's cheese,black olives, cherry tomatoews, onions and fresh rocket greens
- New York Deli: hot dog slices, ham, bacon, onion topped with a mustard and mayo sauced
I don't ever remember BBQ sauce on one of their pizzas.
I especially don't remember corn on a pizza.
British pizza is obviously not the same as US pizza. I don't know if I can get used to this. I wonder what that means?
But seriously, BBQ sauce, corn and mustard and mayo sauce? Really?
Edit: My daughter, who has traveled extensively and lived in many places around the world, has informed me that the rest of the world thinks corn on pizza is normal. I guess my Ugly American gene is more active than I had hoped. I promise to try it on my next pizza. I will probably love it.
I know, DD1 and DD2, I always said you can't say you don't like a food until you have tried it. I should have thought of that earlier. :-)