Sunday, April 19, 2015

Thick Bleach

This is a wonderful product that is widely if not universally available over here that I have not seen in the US (but correct me if I am wrong).

It comes in a tall bottle with a small mouthed opening just perfect for applying to mangy grout lines, old and failing refrigerator seals or onto a rag for wiping down other surfaces such as the lids, etc. of our little washer.

And, because it is thick it goes where you want it (for the most part unless you get too generous with it) and not where you don't want it (think clothing with tell tale white spots, not that I ever had any you understand :-)).

This has "normal" liquid bleach beat hands down and is available at very economical prices (think store brand).

A win-win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment