Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Back Across the Pond

I am currently sitting in the Dublin airport waiting for our 2:15 local time flight back to Manchester.  Once there we will grab the train and head back to the boat.

Let me tell you, it will be one LONG day by the time we arrive back at the boat: almost 24 hours total to make the trip.  Let us just say we should sleep well tonight.

Dinner will be whatever I can grab from the freezer and serve as a ding meal.  I know there are some leftovers in there although for the life of me I cannot remember what they are right now.  I will blame my mental fog on tiredness.  That is my story and I intend to stick to it. :-)

On the flight over we were surrounded by a group of young Irish boxers all of whom had been to the U.S. for a boxing tournament.  Most of them were returning to Ireland with ornate belt thingys (a technical term) showing their success.  They were happy lads.

Oh, keep your fingers crossed that the weather here remains springy in nature and temp since both Mike and I left our winter coats in the car at DD2's house.  So, if it gets colder we will also be cold.  Keep your fingers crossed for us that our forgetfulness isn't much of a problem.

That's all for now.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment