I had settled on a fitbit zip but the cost of about $50 was considered too high by a family member who shall remain nameless.
So, now I am back looking at the non electronic, dumb, pedometers.
Just to let you know. I have had some of these before.
- I have lost them ASAP
- I reset them without meaning to do so
- I have never figured out how to set them up correctly as to stride length, etc.
- I don't like wearing them on my waist
So, I would like something
- easy to set up
- hard to lose
- difficult to inadvertently reset
- cost at a level all family members can live with