Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Anyone Have A Suggestion?

I want to buy a pedometer.

I had settled on a fitbit zip but the cost of about $50 was considered too high by a family member who shall remain nameless.

So, now I am back looking at the non electronic, dumb, pedometers.

Just to let you know.  I have had some of these before.
  • I have lost them ASAP
  • I reset them without meaning to do so
  • I have never figured out how to set them up correctly as to stride length, etc.
  • I don't like wearing them on my waist
I would have really liked one of the newer wrist or ankle models but I knew that would never fly.

So, I would like something
  • small
  • thin
  • easy to set up
  • hard to lose
  • difficult to inadvertently reset
  • cost at a level all family members can live with
PLEASE HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment