Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Frugal Things in September: The Everyday Edition

1.  While visiting family, we shopped at some area thrift stores and found some yarn to help me keep making my Linus Project blankets.  It has gone up in price but I still save about 60% from store prices.

2.  I stocked up at the salvage store this month.  I saved about 70% over grocery stores.

3.  I found some flavored syrup for coffee at the Dollar Tree.  Now I am making my yummy flavored coffee at home instead of going to Starbucks or doing without.  $5 a drink can add up.

4.  I needed to touch up some chips in my pedicure.  I went to Dollar Tree and found an appropriate color for only $1.

5.  I needed some birthday cards and was pleased to see a selection of Hallmark cards at Dollar Tree.  $1 is much more my speed than the $3.89 marked on the card.

Little things.  But little things add up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment