Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Feast for My Love on Valentine's Day

To appreciate this you must realize that my usable kitchen counter space is no more than three feet. 

That I have one large bowl that must be washed between uses. 

That, although I have four burners on my cook top only two can be used at the same time because of the size of pans and using one at a time is definitely preferable.

And, my oven hold a maximum of two small  or one regular size baking dish at one time.

Remembering all of that, today I made the following menu for my Valentine of 42 years:
  • A Starter of Three Gourmet Cheeses and Pate
  • Beef Stroganoff Wth Brown Rice
  • Oven Roasted Sprouts (his request)
  • French Bread
  • Decadent  Milk Chocolate Cream Pie in a Homemade Crust

I guess that shows I intend to keep him around for awhile longer.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment