Saturday, January 25, 2014

We're Going to Take a Short Break

I know, I know.  I have been taking a short break for the last week.  But, that one you can blame on uncooperative technology:  our internet access was VERY poor and VERY intermittent.  This break is a planned break.  We are heading back to the US to visit family and friends and attend our grandson's third birthday party.  Never keep a grandma from her grandchildren.  It could get very ugly. :)

Today we parked our boat, all nestled in with the boats the Woods own.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we are heading to London.  We will play tourist until we fly out for the US on Wednesday.

Today, we packed and prepared the boat to be vacant for the next month or so.  Packing  was much easier this time than when we packed to come over. :)

I may be posting once or twice while gone but I will be back on track once we return, promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment