Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Quarterly Linus Project Report and Yarn Costs for January -March

January:

I made 8 afghans for babies this month. I bought no additional yarn, working from my stockpile.

February:

I donated ten red newborn baby hats to St. Vincent for their February Little Hats, Big Hearts Promotion with the American Heart Association.

I made 7 baby afghan for the Linus Project.

March:

I purchased 3skeins of yarn from a thrift store for $3.18

I purchased 12 skeins of yarn for $12 using the 50% off yellow sticker promotion and the 1% military discount.

I got an additional 22 skeins from a thrift store for $18.47.

I donated 10 Pet blankets to the local animal shelter.

I made 6 baby blankets for the Linus Project.

Quarterly Total:
21 baby afghan for the Linus Project
10 animal blankets for the animal shelter
10 baby hats for St. Vincent

37 skeins of yarn purchased for $33.65 an average of 93 cents/ skein.

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to give service. I get many sewing supplies at thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy almost everything at thrift stores. Good for my budget and for Mother q.This

    ReplyDelete