Saturday, April 6, 2019

Frugal Things In March

1.  $11 haircuts for Mike and I.  If I had waited a week they would have been on sale for $5.99 but I didn't know that until after.  Drat!

2.  Making five different large batches of homemade soup each for about what a can or two of soup from the store would cost me.  And, I know exactly what is in these soups.

3.  Starting another batch of homemade vanilla so it has time to age before I need it.

4.  Getting $15  worth of free groceries by transferring a prescription to Giant Eagle.  By shopping the sales, I was able to purchase 10 bags of frozen vegetables and eleven cans of vegetables for 39 cents!

5.  Finding yarn at thrift stores for less than $1/skein.  I got 22 and they will keep me going for awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment