Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Go Fish

This morning that was the game of choice with the grandbabies. Grandson has a grasp of the rules. Granddaughter will just give you her matching cards when she hears what is being requested.  Generous little thing.

Before that we watched the Wiggles and Animal Mechanical. A whole new group of popular characters and shows to learn.

Last night, as she was heading up to bed, granddaughter sent grandpa and me to bed.  I guess what is good for her is good for us. No real arguments here.

Today is grandson's graduation from preschool. I know he is ready for kindergarten but I don't know if I am ready. He is growing up faster than I would wish. But that is life I guess.

We had a great time in Erie catching up with friends and family. The time there went too fast too. But we'll be back in September to see everyone again and I am already looking forward to it.

Tomorrow we begin our trip to Prince Edward Island and all things Anne of Green Gables. Won't Mike have fun.

Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment