Sunday, October 9, 2016

Good News

My ten day Xrays showed everything is still in alignment.  YES!

I have a little nerve impingment in my hand so I have some exercises to do to hopefully correct the problem.

Meanwhile I have been enjoying the beautiful autumn weather.   Perfect for short but relaxing walks as you enjoy the changing leaf colors.

Tomorrow I am going to try the recumbent bike at the rec center. Hopefully my legs are not jarringly connected to my shoulder.  I am so looking forward to the ride.

I have also been enjoying cooking some new recipes.  Mike has to do the cutting and chopping since he doesn't trust me left handing sharp implements.  I'm a lot slower with my left hand but it helps the cabin fever.

Back to the surgeon for more Xrays at the end of the month.  Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment