Friday, September 27, 2019

Rain Checks

Tops awhile ago had a few specials I wanted to take advantage of.  But, when I got to the store they were sold out.

  I could have just written them off but I didn't.

  Instead, I went to the Service Desk and asked for rainchecks.  I redeemed them for the items at a later date and still got the good sale prices.

That is a frugal win!


Mushrooms, 8 oz. sliced 99 cents, limit 4
When we used the rain check and bought four to freeze we saved $6.80!

18 count large eggs, no limit  99cents ( equal to 66cents/dozen)  I bought 6.  Extras can always be frozen.  Their regular price that day was. $1.99

Turkey breast limit 2, 88 cents/#  I remove the meat from the carcass and use these like chicken breasts and make broth with the bones and skin.  I bought two.  Without the raincheck I would have paid $2.49/#.

I love rainchecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment