Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week Eleven

Aaachoo!

This was the week of the cold.  I sneezed and coughed my way through the days.  I created snow banks of tissues.  And when I spoke my voice was so deep and throaty I sounded like a bad impersonation of Lauren Bacall.

Consequently, I ended up missing two days of therapy. There goes my perfect attendance pin.  Drat.

On the plus side, I crocheted several hats, cowel neck warmers, hats and scarves to be donated to make this Christmas warmer for others.  It also helps to make my Christmas brighter.

Our little cottage is quite Christmassy with lights, candles, a small tree, and two hastily made stockings to hang. Because it just wouldn't be Christmas otherwise.

I am doing therapy five days this week to make up for last week so it is off to therapy I go.









No comments:

Post a Comment