Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stuff. Too Much Stuff.

We have to be out of the cottage we have been living in since September by next Tuesday.  We have found another place so all is well, except we have to move all the stuff we have scattered around the cottage during the last eight months.

I now realize just how much yarn I have accumulated.  To be precise, one heck of a lot.  Two large boxes worth.  Probably time to focus on using some of that up before looking for more.

I have been working on Christmas items while here and three boxes of these items need an easily accessible home, along with a few birthday gifts.  Wedding gifts and birthday gifts needed in August also need to be corralled.

Then there are the clothes.  What should stay here, what should go to England when we leave, what should be donated?  And, just as important, what will fit in my suitcase.

And, what do I keep out to wear to two weddings and one wedding shower?

Then there is the food in the refrigerator, freezer and pantry.  What do we take with us, what do we get rid of, what do we give to friends?

And I'm sure there is more I am not even thinking of now.

My head is swimming.


1 comment:

  1. Father God, I ask that you assist Sandy in making all these decisions. Thank you for the blessings you have brought into her life that make these decisions necessary. Protect and lead her in Jesus' Name. Amen.

    Hi Sandy,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage here.
    I'm happy to give you my address, but I'd prefer to do so by email. My email address is lauraofharvestlane@gmail.com. Drop me a note, and I'll send it to you gladly. Enjoy!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete