Sunday, December 11, 2016

Rehab and Wrapping, Baking and Buying

No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth.

But, I have been busy with four days a week rehab, and trying to get ready for Christmas without over stressing.

 So far so good.

I have been a busy little elf.

The figgy pudding is steamed.
 Grandma's Christmas bread has been stirred up.
Mom's pumpkin bread is baked.
The banana bread is baking as I type.
Chocolate, peanut butter, and gingerbread fudge is made.
  Rice krispie treats are waiting.
 And, dad's apple butter is canned.

I still have saltine toffee, brownies and a mince pie to make.  But, there's plenty of time.

No worries.

Yesterday, all but seven of my gifts were wrapped or bagged.
Now we just need to deliver and that is the fun part.

I love this holiday and I especially love being able to enjoy it without too much stress.

Hope your holiday prep is going well.

  Just remember, what gets done gets done and nobody else will know what doesn't get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment