Tuesday, October 6, 2020

2020 Frugal Things in September

 1.  Gratefully accepted a large bag of miscellaneous yarn.  I will make good use of it in all in my charity projects.

2.  Found pork ribs on sale for 77 cents/pound and bought ten pounds.  We will enjoy them even if the season is technically over.

3.  Found sirloin steak for $2.99/pound. Bought four pounds or 10-12 meals worth.

I think some will be turned into a British steak pie for Christmas.

4.  As we have traveled in the RV, I have been checking thrift stores and stocking up on yarn.  My average price/skein is about 66 cents.

5.  The car had to go in for maintenance.  Rather than uber, Mike took the bus home.  Being a senior, he rides for free.  $16 vs free!


A slow month, but the little things are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment