1. A free 8 by 10 from Walgreens.
2. Our bread store closed. :( So, I have been making regular bread, cinnamon raisin bread , flatbread, rye bread and English muffins.
3. I made two dozen biscotti from a 65 cent cake mix.
4. I finally read the tags on our winter coats. They don't have to be dry cleaned like I had assumed. They are now on a cold, delicate cycle and will then be line dryed. Many dollars saved.
5. Some pretzels we bought awhile ago had gone stale. I popped them into a warm oven to recrisp them. Money saved.
6. I found a large pork shoulder marked half price. I paid 75 cents per pound! Lovely pulled pork on a budget.