Saturday, November 20, 2021

Frugal Things in October

 1.  We took a non-toll road home from DC and saved $22.

2.  I ordered a new phone from Consumer Cellular via phone rather than online and saved $20.  ( My old phone is no longer being supported.)

3.  Although we don't use them often, we still needed to order some checks.  We ordered from a company instead of the bank and saved $31.

4.  We went to the bread store and stocked up on bagels and English muffins.  At a normal grocery store they would have cost $23.55.  We paid $5.49.  That is a savings of $18.06!

5.  We were gifted some concord grapes that I turned into grape pie filling.

6.  Mike and I got our flu shot and earned $10.00 in free groceries from Giant Eagle.

7. I had a prescription filled at Giant Eagle and we received another $15 credit towards free groceries.

8.  I found a brand new sweater, original retail price of $79.99, that I purchased for $5!


A much better month than September!

No comments:

Post a Comment